Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Choices




A party tune to count down 2012 choices by my ever-so-cute little french plastiscine ladies:


choice #1  |  love, love, love...................... everyone



choice #2  |  give justice to my flute again


choice #3  |  perfect my Bhuja Vrischikasana (i.e. stop skipping yoga class)


choice #4  |  enjoy my teas as much as i do



and perfect my summer ice tea 


choice #5  |  minding my own business   *   choice #6  |  not letting noses into mine



choice #7  |  honor my walks to my beach



choice #8  |  get up in a beat

 and make some breakfast while at it:

choice #9  |  bake !



choice #10  |  dance s'more


and to myself


choice #11  |  open up



choice #12  |  no dairy 
with the morning soundrack of it


choice #13  |  eat superhealthy




choice #14  |  more concerts



choice #15  |  and even more festivals



choice #16  |  lose the temper...



choice #17  |  perfect the chicken ramen





 choice #19  |  send away useless thoughts 



choice #20  |  and know that anything is possible...



No comments:

Post a Comment